How we deal with complaints
Providing good service to our Clearing Participants is important to us!
Even so, things can go wrong and you might want to raise a complaint, because you are dissatisfied with the behavior or actions of one of our CCP.A Team members. In this case, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Note: The complaints process is not intended to be used for incident reporting. Therefore, any system failures or reporting issues, please address directly to our Operations Team or our Back Office Team (office(a)ccpa.at).
How to register your complaint
There are three different ways to pass your complaint to us:
1. Simply fill in our complaint form to send your complaint by e-mail to us. All fields marked with an * are mandatory fields.
2. Send a free-format e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to add the following details:
- name, address and participant ID
- E-mail address/phone number
- date/time of occurrence
- a detailed description of the issue
- contact name and contact details for inquiry purposes if different to the complainant
- what remedy are you expecting (optional)
- possible resolution approach (optional)
3. Call us under the following phone numbers
- +43 1 522 33 44 – 2044 or
- +43 1 522 33 44 – 2887
We will let you know when we have received your complaint and will start our investigation. We may need to contact you for further details, if necessary.
Our dedicated team will investigate your complaint and aim is to resolve it within five working days.
If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer for us to reach an agreement with you and/or we may have to resolve the issue in close cooperation with you to find the most satisfactory solution.
If it is going to take longer, we will keep you up to date on our progress.
If you are not satisfied with or are missing a response,
you can refer your complaint to our Complaints Manager, Mrs. Doris Höbart at doris.hoebart(a)ccpa.at who will review your complaint and support to find a satisfactory solution for you.