We would like to inform you that CCP Austria has activated its pandemic crisis plan.
The following measures have been enforced to protect our staff and ensure business continuity across our services:
- All CCP Austria staff is currently working from home. Working from the office is actually not necessary and will be done only if the situation requires an exceptional presence at the office.
- Self-isolation measures for staff who have travelled abroad or who have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed as infected are in place.
- A ban on business travel has been put in place.
- All participation in external seminars, events and conferences have been cancelled or postponed.
- Visits to CCP Austria offices have been cancelled until further notice. Meetings will be held by conference call.
- Mail to CCP.A is centrally scanned and received by E-Mail.
All services of CCP.A continue to be provided at full scope. The participant testing period for the New Clearing System has started as planned.
Please also check the "News" section on our website from time to time. We will use also this communication channel to provide you with useful and important Information.
Further Information from the responsible ministries in Austria is provided via following links: