CCP Austria assigns the highest priority to providing safe and efficient clearing and risk management services, while also ensuring the safety of its employees.
We would like to inform you that the measures which we informed about on 16 March 2020 are still in place in order to guarantee business continuity across our services.
Despite the significant increase in number and volume of cleared transactions in CCP-eligible securities due to the high trading volumes and price volatility, the clearing is processed smoothly and without any delays. We do not expect any decline in operating capabilities that may lead to a negative impact or disruption of the provided services.
CCP Austria remains in close contact with Wiener Börse AG, OeKB CSD GmbH, Finanzmarktaufsicht and its Clearing Participants to ensure transparent communication and to further support the stability of the Austrian Financial Market.
We would like to inform you that CCP Austria has activated its pandemic crisis plan.
The following measures have been enforced to protect our staff and ensure business continuity across our services:
- All CCP Austria staff is currently working from home. Working from the office is actually not necessary and will be done only if the situation requires an exceptional presence at the office.
- Self-isolation measures for staff who have travelled abroad or who have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed as infected are in place.
- A ban on business travel has been put in place.
- All participation in external seminars, events and conferences have been cancelled or postponed.
- Visits to CCP Austria offices have been cancelled until further notice. Meetings will be held by conference call.
- Mail to CCP.A is centrally scanned and received by E-Mail.
All services of CCP.A continue to be provided at full scope. The participant testing period for the New Clearing System has started as planned.
Please also check the "News" section on our website from time to time. We will use also this communication channel to provide you with useful and important Information.
Further Information from the responsible ministries in Austria is provided via following links: